CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Life,school and everything else!!

Well I am a senior ((woot woot)) I am so excited!! This school year is going really great!! Have super slack classes and a lot of class 0f 08 school trips so that is very exciting! Yesterday at senior orientation it hit me that in 10 months I'm graduating and going to college..man what a scary thought! I don't even know what I want to study,there is so much to choose from, example:Fashion,Worship arts industry ((music)),Being a psychologist,I don't know....all I hope is that I do something that God wants and chooses for me! The boy issue is going great I'm talking to a boy at school who is a Christian and he is very sweet and a great guy!! Just taking time to think and see if I'm really ready for a relationship! But w/e!!! Life in all is going ok I can't really complain it has been the same!! well that is about it!!

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

yay for things going well! guard your heart, girlie. can't wait to hear you sing again :)

Amanda said...

yay:)

i'm so happy for you!


A&S forever!

Anonymous said...

hey girl...I'm glad things are going great for ya. Senior year will be fun...and don't worry that you don't know what you wanna study yet...you'll figure it out...and then you'll change your mind and figure it out again. lol. Most people change their majors at least once.
Have fun, girl!

Lauren said...

Ash..I miss you! Im glad to hear that your year is already going well. Enjoy every moment. Don't worry to much about what you want to study just make sure to soak up the moments as a senior. Love you :)